Monday, August 27, 2012

Dine Around

Went to Shop-Rite early to pick up a few items, but in the afternoon, rather guiltily spent time playing my new Agatha Christie hidden object game.  Knowing I'd be out last night, called Ellen--on the phone, for heaven's sakes, as she wasn't on-line for Skype.  Had a good chat and was pleased to hear she has a better class than last year, and not enormous, either.
Got a call from Jeanne P., saying she'd be at Harrah's with her boyfriend in Atlantic City today, so could we meet and walk on the boardwalk or something while he gambles?  Sure thing, and I suggested I call Betty and Carole, too.  Got in touch with both, and they'll join us.  I'll pick up Jeanne, then meet the other two at the Ventnor Library.
Went with Leslie and Dennis to Dine Around at the restaurant on McKinley Avenue--can't remember the name, but the acoustics are terrible and the food so-so.  However, I had a good time.  September is my turn to arrange for dinner for twenty to twenty-five people--damn--so I'll have to get on that soon. 

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...