Thursday, August 02, 2012

Production Meeting

Just another this and that day of household chores and food shopping.  Only interesting thing that happened was that I attended a production meeting last night.  We talked about the set, who would do props, and so on.  There have to be another whole set of people an audience never sees, but who do a lot of work.  We have to have people to design and build the set, do publicity, find costumes, handle props, take tickets, do concessions, and so on and on.  Last night, we honed in or who would do what and pretty much settled all, but we're still looking for somebody to play Ed Carmichael, a small but meaty role.  Dave S. is already in a show (and being paid!), Jeff G. was in the last two and promised his wife he sit out for a time, and for one reason or another, we don't have anybody.
I piped up and mentioned the Players & Playwrights group I'm in and that our leader, John P., would be perfect for the role.  Director Tonya asked if I'm ask him is he's consider it and I e-mailed him.  Hope he take it.
Looking forward to seeing Betty today.  She's coming up and we'll go to the pool.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...