Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to Usual

A settling back in day, of course.  I unpacked, put things away (yes, I'm compulsive, so shoot me), and generally edged back into real life.  Impulsively (yes, I'm impulsive, too--split personality) called sister Betty and we made a date to meet at Italian Gourmet for late lunch/early dinner at 3:00.  Did so, and it worked out fine.  I had a Cobb salad and, of course, an enjoyable visit with my sis, then went to Santori's and Shop-Rite.  Got mixed fruit and plain Greek yogurt, which I had for a very light dinner.
In betweentime, I talked to Lee S. and Virgina H. about the September Breeze.  We have a very early deadline this time and I doubt if I'll have anything in it, but no prob.
Suddenly realized that today, I'm going to lunch and then a matinee of Gypsy with the group that dare not say it's name.  Called a few people, then Joan C., and will ride with her and two others.
Back to the usual: Will pick Susan up at 7:00 for our walk.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...