Friday, April 27, 2012

This, That, And The Other Thing

Drove Walter G. to Mastercraft to get his car, which needed an alternator.  I was glad he asked me, as he and Susan have done so much for me over the years.
Finally heard a definitive answer about dates for Funny Money: It'll run from June 20 through the 24th. This is a pretty important change from our usual two evenings and a matinee; hope we get the audience.  Changed the library display to reflect the new information.  Having finally heard the end of Under The Dome, but continuing in a Stephen King mode, picked up another CD to listen to in the car, but soon realized I had just heard it a short time ago.  Was going to Shop-Rite in Manahawkin, so stopped into the Stafford Library (same system), turned it in, and got his Just After Sunset.  I've heard that before, too, but not as recently.
Did loads of wash and other household chores.  Corresponded via e-mail and phone with Mary Ann M. of Cranberry Creek, about various things proposed by her for the theatre company to do there, including a murder mystery next spring.  Have been in touch with Neil about Tara K.'s desire to do a children's program, too. 
Other than that, I know I had a full day, but can't remember what else went on.  Goes to show how exciting it was.
Breeze meeting today, which should be good and boring.
WIDER:   Here's a good example of what our "leaders" are heeding.  If even the New York Times has reservations, heaven help us:
 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/14/books/the-world-america-made-by-robert-kagan.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...