Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stuff

Went to exercise, then spent a lot of time on chores and errands: Assembled the ingredients for the macaroni salad I'm taking up north, went to both banks for various financial transactions, did some stuff that concerns the Dionne program, and stopped at the library to find that my requested CD, The Bad Seed, had come in. (The other day, Susan mentioned it was one of her favorites and that piqued my interest. I also requested the book.) I then did something almost unprecedented for me: I sat and watched the movie in the middle of the day! Albeit, it was overcast and miserable but still--. Even ate my lunch in front of the T.V. and enjoyed it immensely. Movie came out in 1956
Finished up the macaroni salad and packed for Wellsboro. I must remember to water the plants and turn off the heat.
Walked to the clubhouse in the evening for the Sunrise Bay Singers' program and had an enjoyable time. Sat with Ray and Barb and chatted with lots of others. Was delighted to see Sid and Rae S., as he's been very ill with several ailment, but is doing much better. As I sat there last night with my friends and neighbors, I realized once more how glad I am we had made this move nine years ago.
NOTE: Found the Spellcheck, but still dislike this new format!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...