Thursday, April 19, 2012

Met Betty for lunch at the Italian Gourmet, our usual place, and had a nice meal (salmon for both of us) and chat.
Actually galvanized myself to clean the kitchen counters and do a few other things around the house. Called Creative Styling to make an appointment for a cut and color and was taken aback to learn that Leann, my regular stylist, is "no longer with us" (that always sounds as if the person has died). Agreed to have Ashley do it instead; she's done mine before.
Pulled together some Dionne Quintuplet stuff to show Doreem, whom I'm meeting at the Stafford Library today at noon.
Attended Funny Money rehearsals for a time last night. I continue to be impfressed with direcor Neil, who's so energetic, dynamic, and committed. He also has a killer English accent; he has a lead role in the play. The acting is uneven, though, I'm afraid: Jeff and Erin are superb, but the other two seem less than ideal--as Brits and as actors.
Susan and I will go to Tonya's for horse-back riding this evening. (Well, she'll ride--I ain't gettin' near the big brutes.)

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...