Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mary S. picked me up about 11:00 to take my picture in front of the library display window. It looks good and will appear in the November issue, along with a paragraph I'll write with her byline.
In going though magazines, I cam across a Vanity Fair with Lady Gaga on the cover. I knew Betty's grandson, Finn, was crazy about her, so I put it in a big envelope and sent it to him. Driving home, I had a "gulp" moment: There were some pretty provocative pictures Lady G. and was it appropriate for a ten-year-old? Called his mother, Carolyn, and described it in cause she wanted to intercept it and scan it first. She said she thought it was probably okay, but would consider it.
Still having a back seat full, I was happy to see the Tuckerton thrift store finally open. Dropped the stuff off there, then proceeded to Manahawkin and Shop-Rite.
Did wash, cleaned a bit and did other mundane chores most of the rest of the day.
Susan will be back late tomorrow.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...