Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Called Betty at 6:15 am to say goodbye just before she left for California. Spent time assembling some of my plays to take on Saturday to that "Thespians" meeting. Decided to include the murder mystery show, which is a work in progress; it's not bad. Am also taking the recent If Guys Were Gals and The Truth, The Embellished Truth, And Nothing Like The Truth, which I wrote years ago for the Drama Club. It's really not bad, I think
Went to Produce Junction, then the cemetery. Stopped on the way home at Santori's because that's the only place I know around here where I can get fresh feta cheese. They cut it off a big block and include the liquid. It's so much better than the stuff you get in the supermarket, all homogenized and packaged in plastic. However, after I went out of my way by roughly eight miles, they didn't have any.
Production meeting tonight; I'll go with Frank and we'll pick up Franklin.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...