Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost out of veggies, I drove to Santori's early on. Stopped at the cemetery. Home,I cut up cabbage and added quartered oranges to the crock pot. I ate it later, but it wasn't one of my better efforts.
Spent almost all the rest of the daylight hours writing and editing a variety of material. Took everything out of the three large containers filled with Dionne Quintuplet items and consolidated them into two containers. The books--of which I have roughly thirty--I put on the bottom shelves of the bookcase I moved into the study closet. I'm not crazy about doing that, but maybe I'll move them later.
About noon, I was thrilled to get a Skype call from London. Talked at length to Mike and Paula and the precious little girls. Paula has started driving, although it's hard on the "wrong" side of the road. (If we weren't meant to drive on the right, why was it called that?)
Niece Joan W. called to tell me she and Jim had seen Limitless. She had other movies to recommend, including V For Vendetta, of which I think I've vaguely heard. It concerns a future Fascist government in the U.S.--hey, isn't that just a contemporary piece?
"Dine-Around" dinner tonight.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...