Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Incredibly, I just got up at 6:21--practically the middle of the afternoon for me. Yesterday, Tim and Tori slept late, too, arising after 9:00. They took showers, then we chatted a bit and took pictures before they left. They were planning to meet Betty for breakfast, friends in Cape May for lunch, then hit Duck, N.C. by early evening. I invited them to stop here overnight on the way back and they might do that.
After they left, I went to Manahawkin for groceries and just did household chores and stuff. Called Ellen on Skype and we had a nice visit. Got a call from Lucille (former B., now P., as she was recently divorced) and I'll drop off the theatre company phone to her today, so she can change the message to the new show dates.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...