Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy day. After my walk, exercise session, and breakfast, I waited for the men from Habitat, who came about 11:00 and took the chair. In the meantime, I called the guy from the solar panel outfit and left a message. I'm almost surely getting them; eight of my fourteen neighbors have already contracted for them and it looks like a no-brainer. Was told to call the electric company to get my "consumption record" (how many kilowatts I use) and I did. They'll send.
I had difficulty sending a message to LETCO members and Frank came over to help. He also brought me discs with pictures from rehearsals, participants in costume. I'll take that to the newspapers.
After lunch, I drove over to Hamilton to look at the bedside tables again. Still not sure if I'll get them. Got shades for the lamps in my bedroom. Stopped at the cemetery on the way back.
Betty called after dinner to tell me her comings and goings in California. She'll be back a week from today. I told her I had found an old Vanity Fair with Lady Gaga on the cover, an article and pics inside. Sent it to her grandson, Finn, but later thought I should have checked with his mother, Carolyn, first, as there are some pretty racy pictures. Plus, I didn't read the article. Will call this morning.
I had gotten an e-mail with a racist (and ridiculous) diatribe called "Open Letter From An American Airlines Pilot" and replied to refute it. Naomi had e-mailed me to say "Bravo." Also said she'd like to go to lunch and we will on Thursday.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...