Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On California daughter, Ellen's, recommendation, I rented Limitless yesterday. Wow, what a terrific movie! This is not suitable--at all--for children, but is so absorbing for adults, I think it's one of the best I've ever seen. I never even heard of the star, Bradley Cooper and don't know any of the other actors except for Robert DeNiro. As ever, he does a superb job, so do all the others. They hit exactly the right notes and are a pleasure to watch. I may be a pushover because I almost never watch movies on T.V.--don't watch T.V. much at all--and it was a novelty for me. Still, I don't think that was it; it's just a terrific movie.
Went to the production meeting for Moon Over Buffalo with Frank and Franklin last night. Happily, Frank moved it right along and we were outta there in an hour. For the third time, dates changed, but is supposed to be firm: November 11, 12, and 13.
Susan and Walter, along with Ray and Barb, leave for Europe today, but Susan and I will still walk.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...