Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just before 8:00, Mike called me from the parkway in Toms River and asked me to call for pizza. I did, went to pick it up, and just as I got home, so did he. He had most; I had one and half--just interrupted by a web cam call from Paula and the two sweetie-pies. Had such a good time seeing them and talking to them--when we could get a word in. I love Skype.
Mike said the first house they were going to rent slipped away somehow, but they found another. This has seven bedrooms and a larger yard. It was a disappointment, but the upside is it's closer to Vivian's school (but not as close to the train station).
Mike wants to go to Target to get a sleeping bag for Vivian--she wants pink--and then our plans are open. Don't know if we'll get to Ventnor, but will get in touch with those up north and work something out. I prepared a roast pork I'll slip in the oven when we get home, and have new potatoes ready to go in the crock pot. Will just add a salad and that'll be dinner. Didn't have time to make dessert, so bought chocolate chip cookies.
Such fun having Mike here!

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...