Saturday, May 07, 2011

Got a call in response to my letter to Dr. Kasper from a woman named Carolyn, who said she was the owner of AccuClaim. She went on and on, talking over me just as her employee did. She explained that, although I first got a bill for $145, then a second one for $280, then the rep from Horizon quoted $320, they had actually lowered the amount. Do I understand this? No. The only valuable thing she told me was to register a complaint with the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance that Horizon isn't paying it. What a drag.
Finished the "Collectons" article for the June issue and started the profile on the P.'s. Must call Naomi to get a few more questions answered.
Met Jeanne S. for lunch at ScoJo's. She wanted to sit on the porch, which we did. Sunny, but very windy. We both ordered turkey rice soup and a half liverwurst and onion sandwich. Boy, was it good.
Stopped at Mastercraft to get the dial for my AC. Spent the rest of the day trying to find the three pictures I scznned onto Picasa. They were there before, but when I got back from lunch and opened it again, were gone. So frustrating.
Nothing scheduled for today, but I have plenty I've neglected, prominently weeding and writing the other article.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...