Friday, May 06, 2011

Called sister Betty to see if she was free for lunch and she was. I made myself a hard-boiled egg on "pockets" sandwich, grabbed a cold Bud from the freeze, drove on down, and we enjoyed being together.
Betty asked me to take her to Somers Point to get things out of her "totalled" car. It's a good thing we went over, as she had been contemplating having to buy another. However, she talked to the mechanic and in discussion, found he could fix it for a certain amount, probably less than what she'd have to spend on a new one. That was a big relief, of course.
On the way, I stopped at Dr. Kasper's office in Ventnor to drop off a letter detailing the nigihtmare treatment I'm receiving from the billing agency he employs. I intend to send a copy to AccuClaim, Inc., the agency, Medicare, Horizon Medicare Blue, and Atlanticare. I don't want to detail the whole thing here, but if anyone wants to go into it (I can't imagine why anyone would--just the usual horror story thousands of people endure every day), they can let me know.
At 8:00, went over to Windstar to interview new residents (and newly-weds!)Naomi and Wayne P. for a "Blowin' In The Wind" article. They're nice people and, as Naomi was born and brought up in Ventnor, too, we have a kinship.
Meeting Jeanne S. for lunch today.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...