Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Skipped exercise yesterday; just didn't feel like it. Made a batch of "dump soup" and put some in a container to take to Betty's. Also took her some baskets and a few other things I thought she might want from the garage clean-out. It was a miserable, cloudy, rainy day, but lots of fun. Muckie went with us and we walked down to Gino's around the corner. Muckie and I had hamburgers, Betty ziti.
After, we stayed talking and laughing until Muckie left about 4:00. I stayed another half hour, then went home in intermittent rain. Stopped at Shop 'n' Bag and got pretzels and marshmallows--not wise choices, but I've been craving both carbs and sweets and just decided to indulge for once.
The full script of Karen's Eating the Bear, was in the mailbox when I got home. I read through it quickly--not bad, but it's composed entirely of several long monologues, rather than interaction among the characters. Not sure if that's going to engage audiences or not. There's really no dialogue exchange at all. Seems to me the structure would be more effective if there was--but I don't know for sure.
Was sorry to get a call from Leslie saying she wasn't feeling well--Dennis has been under the weather--and didn't feel she could go to Toms River on the bus today; we postponed until next Tuesday. That means I have nothing on the schedule today, so think I'll get my oil changed and run some errands in Manahawkin.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...