Thursday, November 18, 2010

As instructed, I dropped my car off at 8:30; Susan followed me and brought me home. Barbara D. called to say she couldn't go to the "Healthy Holiday Eating" session because she was going to the doctor. She's been sick with a nasty cold and lung infection. Mary Ann picked me up about 1:30 and we went to the Ocean Club.
The lecture covered ground of which I was already aware, but it's good to be reminded. (Whether I'm going to follow the good advice is a question I'd just as soon avoid.) It was presented by Liz A., the nutritionist for Southern Ocean Hospital, whom I've met before.
After, Mary Ann and I went to Shop-Rite and Wal-Mart, where I picked up two medications. I asked her to drop me at Mastercraft, as there still wasn't any word about my car. To my annoyance, when we got there--at 4:30--they were just finishing it up; it was still in the bay. Damn, why did I have to drop it off so early, then? (I tried to sustain my indignation, but quickly gave it up. After all, Mary Ann drove, so it would have been sitting in my garage, anyway.)
When I told Mary Ann about going to Toms River with Les, she proposed we go to New York on the bus. Great! We'll discuss a date later.
I have a free day today--have lots of errands--then stuff is penciled in for the next three days. Busy, busy, with fun doings, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...