Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety jig. Smooth flight and was picked up at baggage. Had dinner and spent the night up north. Stopped at J.'s to say hello to Noelle and the two little ones, then drove home.
Much as I loved being at Larry's and Helen's--and was treated like a queen while there--it's still good to be in my own home. Unpacked, put in a load of wash, and checked out the place--all seems fine.
Went to the post office, but they had bundled my mail and put it all in my box, where I retrieved it. Stopped at both Acme and Shop 'N' Bag. Latter is closing, I was surprised to see, and everything is ten percent off.
Drove to the cemetery, then to the produce place on the Black Horse Pike. Practically bought the place out with cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peppers, mushrooms, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, and butternut and acorn squash. What a bonanza; had the cauliflower for lunch and enjoyed some of the rest for dinner, along with a big salad.
Back in my own bed for the first time in nine days, I slept well.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...