Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy day, with lots of everyday stuff. Mailed off Vivian's cheerleader outfit (for "U.N. Day" at her school), got stuff at the supermarket and produce store, then went to the library to remove the Blithe Spirit display and add general LETCO info. Took my car to Mastercraft, as the muffler has dropped down a bit, plus my right front directiional is out. The guy pushed muffler back and changed light, for no charge. Said he'd have to weld the muffler; made an appointment to get that done on Wednesday morning.
Mike made Ellen's and my reservations for California the day after Christmas. I don't know how we'll get there so early, but guess we'll have to. Mike sent proofs of Vivian's school pictures. What a beautiful little girl she is! Said I want some, of course.
Brother Larry called to tell me all about the birthday party for his daughter, Terry, held on an island off the coast of Georgia. Sounded fabulous--wish I could have been there.
Finished The Road and will recommend to Susan. Today, Leslie and I plan to take our bus trip to Toms River. Registered for three of us at the "Healthy Holiday Eating" seminar at the Ocean Club, but Leslie decided not to go. Firmed up some Thanksgiving plans--I'll make the pies, as usual, and will probably stay over up north.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...