Saturday, October 16, 2010

Duplicated and put Blithe Spirit flyers in the post office and two branches of the library. Decided not to put out any signs yet, as the wind has been fierce and I'm afraid they'll blow down.
Went to the Sunrise Bay Players show with Dennis and Leslie last night. It was pretty good, very funny in spots, a bit risque in others, and deadly dull here and there. This is, of course, "readers' theatre," which means participants read their lines, usually with the script on a music stand in front of them. I had been involved in the group as a writer, director, and actor for several years. I just tired of it, and the real thing--memorizing lines, actually acting, and performing on a real stage in front of a paying audience--is so enticing, the other stuff seems tame.
Going pumpkin picking today!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...