Friday, October 01, 2010

Drove to Manahawkin to pick up various and sundry, then spent some time cleaning. Friend Mary H. called and invited me to the "Expo" in Margate next week and I accepted. I'm not enthusiastic about the event itself, which consists of a bunch of organizations promoting themselves and giving out all kinds of worthless doodads, of which I have mountains from last year, but we'll lunch after and that's my kinda outing.
Cleaned the kitchen counters with Corian stuff and did a few other chores, but aside from that, not much going on. Queen of cliches that I am, I must write this: "I can't believe it's already October!" (Geez, I can't believe we're in the twenty-first century.)

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...