Friday, October 08, 2010

Met Mary at the Margate JCC for the "Senior Expo" after running various errands in the off-shore area. Collected an enormous number of pens and other stuff, some useful, some in the I-wonder-why-I-picked-them-up category. We went to lunch at Downbeach Deli after and I had soup and half a sandwich.
Am still getting used to the bridges, or whatever they're called. I had some difficulty eating--it feels so strange--but will persevere. I received a beautiful bouquet of fall flower from the dentist--may see if I can get up there this morning to have this damn problem resolved.
Went to Shop-Rite in the early evening and got the rice puffs I like. I think I'd better switch to eating them with my wine at night, instead of popcorn.
Tomorrow is the flea market at the clubhouse and I have to get stuff assembled for it. Why I ever signed up to participate, I can't imagine, as it now seems an enormous chore. Oh, well, I'm sure I'll make thousands--uh, hundreds--well, maybe ten bucks if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...