Saturday, October 23, 2010

Must rush; will be leaving in less than an hour. Will go up north for my ride, then be in Florida this afternoon.
Saw Hereafter. First fifteen minutes were enthralling, the rest a total bore. Matt Damon, looking beefy and puffy, walked through his part and so did everybody else. About a third in French with subtitles, which I don't mind throughout, but is annoyingly--well, annoying--when it switches back and forth so often.
Barely made it to Angeline's the hairdresser's after. Leanne did my hair--I'm always amazed at how so-so it looks and how much it costs.
Had a Skype call from the precious little ones in Singapore; Violet getting so grown up (at two) I can hardly believe it. Still mulling over the possibility of m meeting them in Lake Tahoe at Christmas, but I just don't know.
Okay, I have time to think about that. For now--sunshine state, here I come!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...