Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here I am in toasty Florida. Flight wasn't bad and reasonably short. Larry picked me up with no problem and we drove the short distance to Miami. Were joined by Helen and daughters, Karen and Terry; one is the mother of Amber who is the mother of two little girls, and the other lives with them or vice versa, but I haven't been able to short out who's who.
Freshened up at their house and drove about an hour to Helen's sister and brother-in-law's for a nice dinner. Met the aforementioned, as well as their daughter, SIL, daughter's MIL, and the two kids. Good dinner and nice talk.
Turned in as soon as we got home and slept like a log. Up at 5:30, having coffee, Larry and Helen out to church and here I happily am. We'll go out to breakfast when they get home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roe,

R U Gettin' your email while in Flor-e-dah ?

Just checking.

(M.)

Mimi said...

Yes, I am, Mike; send me a message.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What makes you think it is this so-called "Mike." My message will be sent in due course.

M

cemmcs said...

Enjoy the trip!

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...