Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pretty slow day. Went to Manahawkin--twice. First time, picked up a few things at Shop-Rite, but this was about noon and I was hungry, so went home for lunch. After, I was going to go to Hamilton Mall or somewhere to get something for Noelle (I'll see her today), but changed my mind and went back to Manahawkin. Got her a bracelet, body mist, a scarf, and some fancy chocolates. Will wrap or bag them fancy and put them in a pretty basket along with a card. She's recovering from minor surgery and I'm going up there today to help her out. I asked her to have Joel leave the car seats for the two little guys--both three years old--so I can take them somewhere and she can rest. Unfortunately, it's raining--hope it stops before too long.
Good friend and neighbor, Leslie R., gave me two packages of sea bass, all nicely filleted, which husband Dennis had just caught. Sauteed half for dinner last night and oh, boy, was it good. Sea bass may have become my new favorite fish and certainly, when push comes to shove, the bought stuff just can't compare to freshly caught.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...