Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coming down from the Magnolias cloud, I puttered around. Went to the library early to dismantle--or deconstruct--the display window. Attended a meeting for our new newsletter, for which I'm on the editorial staff. Went to the supermarket. Took and placed a few phone calls. In late afternoon, sat down to read my book--another badly written, derivative, and predicable one-word-titled medical thriller by Robin Cook. Yet, I found the thing oddly gripping, as most of his are. Trash literature appeals to me at times, I guess.
Our Scrabble meeting was cancelled, as Barb and Ray left for England and envions last night--lucky them! They'll be gone for several weeks and I'll miss them.
Other than that, nuthin' but nuthin' going on.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...