Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drove over to Eurocolor at the new location in Northfield. My hairdresser, Eileen, wasn't there, but I dropped off a flyer for "Magnolias" for her. Stopped at the cemetery to dead-head the pansies and water them. Did the same at my nephew's grave. After, I went to the day-old bread outlet, which I've always wanted to do. They had lots of bread, but no pumpernickel, so I just bought a bag of pretzels. Went to Pathmark in the same area.
Got an e-mail from Dee G., inviting me down to Ventnor this weekend with some other women. Might go, or maybe not.
Late in the day, cooked up carrots, garlic, and herbs in the small crock pot, then sat down to read the current The New Yorker. Promptly fell asleep for an hour, then had a salad and veggies for dinner, a glass of wine, then bed.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...