Friday, May 22, 2009

Lots going on yesterday. After our walk and breakfast, I managed to plant the twelve petunia plants and hang and fill the tomato thing. Got a few loads of wash done, then woke Pat at 10:30--it was so difficult for him to get up--and got him fed and dressed. Dressed myself in time to pick Susan up and go to the Women's Club luncheon at noon.
It was great fun, as it always is. Saw a number of women I only do occasionally. Got some good compliments on my figure. Susan modelled, and wore two terrific outfits. I had been asked, but declined. I had done it once in a size 22 and once as an 8 petite, and that's enough.
Got home about 3:00 and ran over to Acme. Gave Pat the leftover pork tenderloin and just had the pasta fungoli (?) Mary Ann had brought over. Went to rehearsal at 7:30 with Frank and, for the first time, did some of the Ivana role, which I'll do in Surf City. Got home about 9:30, had my usual, then slept like a log.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...