Friday, May 01, 2009

Finally assembled--as best I could--the items for the Dionne Quintuplet display and got them in the car. I probably won't have room for all of it, but I'll pick and choose when I get there. Stopped into the library to see if possibly, the display window had been cleared, but the penguins are still there. I was assured it would be ready for my collection today, so trust it will be.
With "Next-Door Frank," went to a run-through for the theatre company last night. I'm not sure which--if any--part I might get, but several players will be chosen for each, so there are back-ups. It's "mystery theatre" and includes of a lot of improvisation. I read the parts of Ivana, a psychic and Susan, a former nursery school owner, and think I did pretty well.
Didn't get home until almost 10:00, practically the middle of the night for me, but slept well and got up at 5:30.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...