Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things are pretty bad when you can't remember what you did yesterday--but what did I do yesterday? Okay, did mounds of wash and puttered around a lot. Pat didn't get up until 12:30 and two hours later, he was finally ensconced in his chair. At that point, I went to the library to request Hedda Gabler. They don't have it in stock, which doesn't surprise me.
Why do I want to read the Ibsen play? Because LETCO is going to perform it in November and I'm thinking of auditioning for a certain role. We'll see.
Rehearsal went well yesterday, although we didn't actually "rehearse." We're still engaged in rewriting, believe it or not, although what was discussed and revised doesn't include either of my parts. We'll meet again tonight, then go to the Cranberry Creek clubhouse at 5:30 tomorrow and rehearse again after that.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...