Saturday, May 23, 2009

Drove down early to Surf City to see the hotel (venue for our June 14 mystery theatre). I was amazed--but shouldn't have been--at the heavy traffic going to the island. The place where we'll perform looks pretty good. Stopped on the way back at Home Depot and got bright red geraniums for the front flower bed and a pretty pot of inpatients. Put them next to the door in the wicker stand Ellen gave us years ago.
Printed out the "locked" version of the play and will keep memorizing until our next rehearsal on Tuesday.
I noticed that the sprinkler is still acting erratic and Ray came down to readjust it. He then stopped in to chat with Pat for a half hour or so.
It was a bright, beautiful day and a good one, I'm happy to say.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...