Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trekked up to Manahawkin twice yesterday. Before Pat got up, I went to Staples to get black printer ink, then to TJ Max and found a skirt to wear as Ivana. Got home, opened the printer, and found the cartilage was the wrong size. Skirt also was a bit tight. Wanted until after Pat got up and I got him fed, dressed, and in his chair, and went back. Exchanged the ink, got a bigger size skirt, and found a blouse that goes with it.
Enjoyed an electronic "visit" from the Singapore crowd, Vivian showing me lots of her drawings and paintings. Saw Mike briefly--he had to go out--and Paula with precious little Violet. It's hard to believe she'll be a year old in six weeks or so.
Must go to the library and remove my Dionne Quintuplet display. Right after we walk this morning, though, I want to go to Weight Watchers, as it's been a while. I think I've gained a bit, but we'll see.
Later: Back from WW. I'm down .8 for a weight of 130.6 and a total of 69.0 lost. I'm okay with that, although I'd still like to nudge the loss down a bit to a round 170 off.
Later Still: Ho, ho, did I write "a hundred and SEVENTY" off? Of course, I meant 70. Am glad I didn't gain and in fact, am down almost a pound.

No comments:

Sunday

I reserved yesterday for chores.  Stripped the bed and washed the sheets while I had breakfast. It pleased me that, just as I responded to t...