Monday, April 07, 2008

Went to pick up Susan in a downpour. We both had umbrellas, but the wind was so bad, we turned back only a short way into our usual mile and a half. Hey, it won't hurt to skip one day.
After WW, I stayed in for a leisurely Sunday. Pat didn't go to the bay, as there was a Flyers game at 3:00. I had a long chat with Betty early on, then changed our sheets, vacuumed, and performed other chores. Gave Pat barbecued country ribs for dinner (I make a fair amount in the crock pot, then freeze individual portions); I had my usual, heavy on the veggies.
Had a long talk with Ellen. She was about to move into her new townhouse and, as is common, has some concerns. (Not sure if that's called "buyer's remorse," an expression I've often heard). Overall, though, the place is fine--can't wait to see it next month.
Alison called late. She alerted me to the Jersey Shore Running Club website where there are pictures of her and Mike during the Allentown 5K run. Mike came in first in his category and she came in second--sixth in the female overall group.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...