Friday, April 18, 2008

Picked up Leslie and we went to Santori's. I got green-leaf lettuce, plum tomatoes, spaghetti and butternut squash, broccoli, a big bag of lemons, and cauliflower. Also got ham for Pat to vary his usual hard-boiled egg sandwich for lunch.
It would have been nice to go somewhere else, but I had to get back because Martin, the oxygen guy, called just before we left to say he'd deliver the tanks early. Pat takes a nap after breakfast, and I reluctantly agreed to leave the garage door open (the tanks are stored there), so we wouldn't have to wait. As it turned out, he drove up just as we got back.
Leslie asked if I wanted to go with her again to the "loss" group Tuesday evening, and I will.
Later, I drove to Manahawkin to run a few errands. Stopped at TJ Max and tried on some tops and a bathing suit. Didn't like anything enough to buy it, though, so will go back to good old Kohl's.
I'm aiming toward a hike this Monday (Atsion Lake) and another to Ong's Hat on Monday, the 28th.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...