Thursday, September 13, 2007

As ever, it was so enjoyable meeting Lynne in Delaware for lunch. I even enjoyed the two-hour drive there. It takes her that long, too, as she lives 'way down in Rehobath Beach--but it was a beautiful day and (for me, anyway), traffic was light.
We caught up on each other's lives. Lynne works part-time in a very responsible job for several doctors, but her time is her own and she likes what she does. She actually urged me to bring family pictures and she examined and commented on them with interest. Had--yes--Caesar salad, but this time with grilled shrimp. We talked and talked, then said goodbye and I was home by about 2:30.
Stopped down the bay to say hello to Pat and bay buddies, then went to Acme and got--shrimp, again--for dinner; gave Pat barbecued pork.
Got a call from Amy C. She and I are co-chairs for the "Tricky Tray" event for Women's Club in October. We made a date for Friday to go to Hamilton Mall to get door prizes, plus--well, yes, of course--we'll have lunch there after.
Weight Watchers this morning. I may have lost, but not sure. Had those two parties this week, which could be problematic, but I'm still okay with win, lose, or draw.
Later: I'm down another 1.6 pounds, for a total of 33.6; weight now 166 even. Whee-e!

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Excellente or tres magnifique or whatever it takes to pat yourself on the back and say good girl RBM.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...