Sunday, September 09, 2007

Susan and I went to the Tuckerton Flea Market yesterday morning. We didn't buy anything (I could open a big one all by myself), but enjoyed strolling around under the trees. Met up with a number of neighbors.
Puttered around doing wash and so on the rest of the day. Went to Tucker Tom's for a melon, then stopped down the bay where Pat was. Aside from that, just general housework, playing around on the computer, and so on.
Last night, Mike called/cammed and Vivian, waiting for breakfast, talked to us. She went and got a somewhat bedraggled reindeer she said Mommy had "made" (she hadn't, but I'm sure she could have) and a book she told Daddy to read to us. What a sweetie-pie.
Alison called. We're all gathering at Betty's today, although Joely has his first soccer game, so they won't get there until after. Alison may bring Tristan so his little second cousins and seconds once removed can meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How will they see him if the cousins are removed? Whatever !

Mimi said...

You know what I mean, father of Tristan's second cousin once removed...

iloveac said...

Isn't this any mouse person the father of Tristan's first cousin and the son of you? I don't think anybody gets removed yet do they?
Wait let me try to figure this out...
A&M
J&V
T
Wouldn't that make M the father of T's first cousin once removed.
Oh heck.....who are these removable people. Never mind I know what you meant.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...