Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not much went on yesterday (Monday). We went to the hemotologist, who said Pat's blood seemed okay. Had beef tips for dinner. Today, I took Pat to Lab Corp. to get his blood info taken and sent to the endocrinologist. The gardner guy, Ben, is due at 10 today, then we go to Pat's (new) podiatrist at 11:00.
After lunch, Leslie and I are going out to get some decorations to surprise Barbara and Frank. They'll be back from North Carolina about 7 pm, where they went to welcome to the world their first grandchild, little Harper Vernell Smith; we want to have "It's a girl" banners and stuff in their house when they walk in.
At the request of Celeste, I sent an e-mail to Jean G., trying to persuade him to attend the St. James gala (he asked for a refund when he found out few from his class were going). He sent back a message asking for my phone number, then called me and we had a nice chat. However, he isn't going to the gala; he lives in Maryland and has three dogs, plus has some lingering effects from a stroke. His sisters, Elva and Marianne, aren't going either.
Yoicks, I wonder if the Fitzsimmons family and I are the only ones who are going to be there!

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...