Saturday, October 21, 2006

Had a terrific day at the Chatsworth Cranberry Festival. The weather was perfect: brisk, cool, but brilliant with sunshine. We had to park about a half mile from the tents, etc., but that was okay. I bought apple dumplings with cranberry sauce, several toys for Joely and Vivian, "diabetic socks" for Pat, kettle corn, a birthday gift for Alison, and, of course, cranberries, which I put in the freezer for Thanksgiving relish. We left at 9:30 and got home about 3:00--good thing because, as we were leaving, hordes of people were just getting there.
Anyway, a lovely day with Susan and Barbara. I'm defrosting the leftover chicken pot pie I made last week and will also bake the apple dumplings for dessert.
Nothing scheduled for tomorrow--fine by me. We have the endocrinologist on Monday and the primary on Friday.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...