Monday, October 09, 2006

Had such a great day yesterday: Got to LBI in plenty of time to cheer Alison on as she neared the finish line of the race. Mike was actually a little behind her--very unusual--as he had a cold and sore leg. Both finished okay, but A. lamented the fact that she wasn't a month older; if she had been 45, she would have won first prize in her age category!
After the race, I drove them back to St. Francis Center where there was a nice buffet and the awards were presented. I bought two tee-shirts (race ones, but from previous years), then drove home. Gave Pat a T.V. dinner, Ellen and Patrick both called, friend Susan left two little pumpkins or the porch, following the cranberry bread she gave me earlier, the Eagles won, and I went happily to bed.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...