Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm still mit the lousy cold already, and it's getting me down. Now Pat seems to have it and we spent the night hacking away. I called the V.A. to see what he can take for it, then went to Rite-Aid to get the stuff.
Yesterday, just went grocery shopping, did wash, and generally acted like the virtuous little housewife I am. Weather turned incredibly warm for Halloween; I'm still not decided to have the lights on for trick or treat or not.
Had a nice chat with Muckie yesterday. Told her I'd call when I get the hard-copy pictures I ordered of the St. James gala and have her over for lunch. She was pleased to hear I've been in touch with Pat McH. R. and would love to see her; asked for her snail mail address, which I'll give her. Other than that--nuthin' much--quiet day.

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...