Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm going to have to start posting on this blog about the same time everyday. What happens now is that I intend to do it late in the afternoon, then I forget, then I might update early the next day--it gets complicated.
Anyway, it's now early (6 am) and nothing much has happened since yesterday because I posted late. The big news is what I had for dinner: spaghetti and meatballs--ha!
Actually, I got calls from brothers Frank and Jim to get a report on the St. James Gala. Told them more or less what's on Sunday's post.
It was chilly yesterday--we had the heat on--but Pat went down the bay, anyway. Today is much warmer--annoying, as the crickets have revived.
Well, I hate bugs and we've had crickets in the house a few times.
The garbage disposal is on the blink. Good lord, now what? Guess the house will just fill with garbage. (Hmm...I lived for 45 years without a disposal, so how come I feel it's a major problem?)

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...