Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Barb H. stopped yesterday to get my check for the Sunrise Bay Christmas party. I reluctantly wrote out a check for just me, as it seems unlikely that Pat's going to be able to go. Just in case he can, I'll work out something to fit him in, but it's impossible to know at this point how he'll be in December.
We went to the endocrimologist yesterday and he's satisfied with Pat's sugars, so Pat will continue the same regime of insulin. Doc recommended Special K with strawberries rather than the cereal Pat usually has in the morning with a banana.
Had ham steaks for dinner, plus I made a delicious bread pudding I served warm. Pat had two servings and so did I--probably not the best thing in the world for either of us, but at this point, I'm not too concerned.
Going to a talk at the library with Barb H. tonight--on "Diversity Your Palate." Will report back tomorrow to my tens of thousands of readers on how it was--and what it was, as I don't really know.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...