Monday, October 30, 2006

Great fun at Ray and Barbara's last night. It was so good to get together again--we see our best neighbors on Sweetwater a lot individually, but it's been awhile since we've all been together. The D.'s are still in NC with new granddaughter, Harper, but Susan and Walter, Dennis and Leslie, and Anne Mary were there, as well as Ray and Barb's daughter, John. Had a ball and Pat enjoyed it, too.
The cold's still hanging on, but is better than it was. I actually got out for my walk with Susan for the first time in more than a week. Weather is wonderfully brisk, but sunny and not icy.
Nothing scheduled until Wednesday, thank Zeus, so think I'll go to Foodtown in Smithville today, then tidy up my lovely and much-loved home. We go to the dermatologist on Wednesday.
Oops--got a call from the dermatologist's office to say Pat's growth is squamous cell and the doctor will remove it in his Northfield office later in November. Okay, scratch Wednesday.
Hmm...I was going to add to my "modern annoyances" list--it's growing--but I'm in too good a mood, so will reserve. No fear: there are plenty of things that annoy me and they'll eventually be posted here.

No comments:

Friday

Weight: stayed the same at home (125.4) and at T.O.P.S. was up an inconsequential .06 to 125.4. Maria brought a guest and we had a fairly in...