Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gorgeous sunny day. I had lunch with Marge at Dockside, and we talked and talked about a range of subjects: family, the Drama Club, and our aching knees, among other topics. She stopped in after (Pat was at the bay) and I showed her the joke book SIL Mike had lent me--I'm actually getting some funny bits out of it.
Barbara and Ray invited us to dinner on Saturday to meet their friends from LBI, but I'm going to the gala and Pat probably won't go by himself. We discussed our New Year's Day progressive dinner, plus the Christmas parties coming up--it won't be long!
I made pea soup in the crock pot yesterday and boy, was it good. I froze some and will have it tonight, too.
Tomorrow, we go to lunch at the Van Oostendorf's; hope my cold is completely gone by then.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...