Friday, October 20, 2006

Cleaners here this morning and the house looks so nice, neat, and clean. After lunch, we both went out: Pat to the bay and me to Habitat for Humanity and several other thrift stores. I'm looking for sofa pillows in a more fall-like style--wouldn't dream of paying for new ones.
Rained heavily this morning, then cleared. On my way home from my errands, I went down the bay to see the water; I often meet Pat there. Boy, was it windy with all kinds of whitecaps. The wind was and is unbelievable--exciting to see, but my plants and leaves are blowing around.
Dinner? Chicken Marsala, but the bought kind, plus scalloped potatoes and peas.
Tomorrow, I'm looking forward to going to the Chatsworth Cranberry Festival with Ray and Barb H., and Susan.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...