Sunday, October 08, 2006

Nothing much going on yesterday (Saturday); I more or less lazed around all day. Weather was miserable, dark, dreary, and chilly. Today is beautiful and I'm going down to LBI to see Alison race. She called last night and said Mike has a cold (so do I), so he may not run, but will go down for moral support. Pat decided not to go, as he really doesn't want to.
Precious Vivian called last night through her Daddy. She's talking more and more and sounds like such a sweetheart.
Most get ready to go to LBI as I'm going earlier than I thought I would--still want to try and find the "Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas" tee-shirts.

No comments:

Sunday

I reserved yesterday for chores.  Stripped the bed and washed the sheets while I had breakfast. It pleased me that, just as I responded to t...