Saturday, October 14, 2006

Unfortunately, not only is my cold not gone, it's worse. Hope I won't be dragging for the big St. James gala tonight.
Lunch at the Van O.'s was so nice. Mary Ann served a delectable chicken potpie she made herself (I got the recipe), plus salad and banana cream pie. We had a good time.
When we got home, I ran a few errands, then fell asleep; Pat woke me about 6:15. He had just made himself a sandwich and I had for dinner half a butternut squash and a glass of cream sherry. (Well, I thought it was good.)
I did sleep well last night, and hope I might revive a bit today. I have to take my car for an oil change at 8:30 and am trying to decide whether to go for our walk with Susan or not.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...