Friday, October 06, 2006

It has rained all day. After the cleaners left (they didn't come until 11:00), I went to Dr. Jayne's service in Mays Landing. Long story, but enough to say I didn't get off at the right exit and it took me a good hour to get there. It was so jammed with people I stayed only about fifteen minutes then, because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get out, I left. People were parked all over the lawns and backyard--it would have taken an hour to get out. I then drove right home; wish I had gone earlier, but I'm sure they didn't miss me anyway.
The house looks good, as usual when the cleaners are here. We'll have spaghetti for dinner, just leftovers, but tomorrow I'll make something more elaborate.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

To Anon: Comment on your comment of yesterday.
A "pulmonologist" treats lung disease, a cardiologist heart disease. So why would NOT Dr. Jayne, a pulmonologist, get heart disease? If he died of pneumonia, maybe that would be a different story...then you'd wonder and it would be ironic.
Love, The Woman Who Wonders What Her Adorable Little Granddaughter Looks Like, As It's Been A Good Two Weeks Since I've Seen A Picture Of Her

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...