Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Tuesday

Walked to WinCo in the morning. Usually, I walk part of the way, then bus, but this time, I went all the way, a little more than three. Got cottage cheese (I like their big tubs) and other stuff, then went to Burlington. I bought two more individual servings casserole dishes with lids (my current craze).  then bused back.

Other than that, I continued my campaign to clean things up and clear things out. I actually typed out a list of where I'm storing different things. I have an annoying tendency to need something, can't find it, buy more, then come across a trove. To illustrate that, I now have eight rolls of Scotch tape. But--aha!--I put them in the basket on the filing cabinet and now I not only know where they are, but even have them on the list.   

Did the Zoom Happy Hour thing with Nancy and Carolyn at 5:00. Neither of them have gone out still--anywhere--for more than a years. We talked about what we're reading and what current knitting contest Nancy is in. Not exactly stimulating. I told them I would not be "there" next Tuesday, as I'll be at Ellen's. 

I'll leave for the Botanical Gardens and Stella in another two hours.

  

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...