Sunday, April 25, 2021

Erik And Jim On Saturday

I awoke up a bit too early for me: 5:15, but had slept through, thank Zeus, so I didn't mind. When it got to 6:30, I called Anchor Appliance and was told they no longer service anything they hadn't sold. Called Bill Galway (who was in Florida) and he recommended Erik's Appliance Care. Called him and he went to see fridge. Happily, he was able to go yesterday. He looked at fridge, did something so it would stay cool for a time, but will have to wait until Monday to see if it needs parts. Service call was $84.00, which will be deducted from parts and labor costs, if they're necessary. (Office person's name is Michelle and I had an excellent impression of her: very nice courteous and pleasant.)

Jim called early. He suggested he come for lunch today--well, sure--but was unable to follow Patrick's directions re the problem with Facebook. I looked, but can't find an FB page for him at all. When he got here, we ate, then spent two hours trying to remedy the problem. No luck. I have no idea how this happened; his Facebook page can be brought up, but there's no information on it; no intro, no posts, no friends, no other info. Why? Because he never put any on and we couldn't find a way to do so. His page kept coming up with some of my stuff on it. I'll try to ferret some more direction out later. In the meantime, I looked into the library site and found two books on Facebook, so requested them.

It was almost 5:00 before Jim left and I hadn't set foot outside the door all day except to get the mail. Put my coat on--it was chilly--and walked over to Von's. I had a free package of turkey bacon coming re my Von's app, so I got that. 



 

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...